Katy Perry Parents Hate "I Kissed A Girl"

Those of you that know me know that i like Katy Perry, who's; single "I kissed a girl" has been number 1 on charts for a few weeks now. but apparently Katy's parents who are “devout Christians” don't feel the same about the song according to her mom, Mary Hudson's recent interview:

I hate the song. It clearly promotes homosexuality and its message is shameful and disgusting. Katy knows how I feel. We are a very outspoken family and she knows how disappointed her father and I are. I can’t even listen to that song. The first time I heard it I was in total shock. When it comes on the radio I bow my head and pray. We cannot cut her out of our lives as she is our child but she knows we disagree strongly with what she is doing and the message she is promoting regarding homosexuality which the Bible clearly states is a sin. But the Bible also promotes understanding and forgiveness, which I keep reminding myself. Katy is not a homosexual but I fear she has been led astray by the Hollywood crowd. I pray all the time that God will work through her and help her find salvation.”

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dang her Moms no punk! I wanna meet this woman. She so blunt. I think she would have me rolling.
Wallo said…
Big ups to her mom. I understand her plight.

Popular posts from this blog

Gina Torres Joins Cast of Gossip Girl