Stephanie Pratt Became Bulimic After Seeing Herself on TV

Stephanie Pratt of The Hills fame, Recently did a cover interview with US Weekly, where she says after watching herself on TV she became Bulimic. She admits to purging after she watched herself on TV because she felt to big alongside her skinny co-stars. She says, "I was horrified. I remember saying, 'I can't believe how huge I look walking over to Lauren.'" Pratt also says that, while The Hills was being shot in Hawaii, she recalls asking Audrina Patridge, "What looks better, 'shirt on or off?'" Patridge said 'On.'" Says Pratt, "The producers never put pressure on us to lose weight," but adds, "It's embarrassing working with skinny girls."

It amazes me the lack of confidence some young girls and women lack in who they are. I have had days when i was young wanting to kill myself however it was NEVER because i compared myself to some other human being. Or i felt i lacked what other people thought was beautiful. Stuff like this to me starts at home. Parents we have to teach our kids that they are uniquely made and to take pride in who the are. Society does play a part in young girls head however i don't think that is ever an excuse for someone to feel inadequate next to someone else. What's funny is, i look at her and say she's skinny.