STYLE HIT OF THE WEEK: Selita Ebanks


I must say a hair cut can go a long way for some women. That's if their not to coward to chop it off. Its worked for Rihanna, Kelis, Halle Berry and Now Selita Ebanks. I chose her as this week's STYLE HIT OF THE WEEK because she has been looking fabulous in every way. She was recently spotted at the New Yorkers For Children Fall Gala honoring Mary J. Blige. The color choice and the fit were so stunning, at first i couldn't get past the fact that she chose it. But she did and I'm glad!

Here she is a few month back at the opening of a "rag & bone” store in New York City. (The shot with the hat, would make a great black and white photo)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I really like the hat shot! The color choice was very interesting but it does look good on her.

P.S. I love your style hits of the week!
Shaunna said…
She does look better these days. Those black pumps with the Yellow in them. I love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Gina Torres Joins Cast of Gossip Girl