Monday, November 30, 2009
He says that he's been trying for months to get in contact with Rihanna, “I leave messages for her but I never hear back. I want nothing more in this world than to see my daughter again and to be part of her life," Ronald told Britain’s Sunday Mirror newspaper. “I speak to my children every day and to have gone so long without speaking to Robyn [Rihanna] is heartbreaking. I am very distressed about it. What makes it all the more sad is our argument was over nothing." [source]
Friday, November 27, 2009
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Thank you to all our fellow bloggers & Friends; Love Publicity, Plush Red Sofa, BooKoo Suite, Dino's Lounge, Fresh & Fab, ShakynaGlory , idontwannabeasupermodel ,TheFabulousmadhatter as well as all the other sites posted on the side bar of the blog!
Have a wonderful day peeps!
I'm not sure who is behind cleaning up her "Trashy" look up but she is doing it and doing it well (LL COOL J VOICE) I for one and proud! Not to mention ELLE is also proud they too recently spotlighted her style sense. Keep up the good progress Amber!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
RIHANNA"It has been a rough year. Life got a little crazy for me."Barbadian cultural ambassador in a year that by anoyone's standards has had it's ups and downs.
NOEL GALLAGHER "Noel articulates something he himself doesn't understand"Russell Brand writes about his friend, Oasis, Liam and split plus what he thinks we can expect from Noel next.
KINGS OF LEON "I don't think we'd split. But we might kill each other."The Followills on their next decade, the new album and the rumour a drug company wanted to pay them to use the line "This sex is on fire".
SIR PAUL MCCARTNEY "Why would I retire? Sit at home and watch the telly? No Thanks."Macca talks about his decade, his friendship with Michael Jackson and how heard the King Of Pop had died, The Beatles remasters and Q asks if he's like to get married again.
U2 "He was a big lad Michael Jackson. He had builder's hands."U2 on Michael Jackson, meeting Obama, the things they've done this century that they'd rather forget plus which other band they'd be in.
Amy Winehouse, Noel Gallagher, U2, Dave Grohl, Paul McCartney, Matt Bellamy, Lily Allen, Kings Of Leon, Billie Joe Armstrong, Guy Garvey, Robert Plant, Gary Lightbody, Florence Welch, Coldplay, Mika, Pink, Brandon Flowers, Dizzee Rascal, Nick Cave, Arctic Monkeys, Murdoc, Tom Chaplin, Mark Ronson and Rihanna... [source]
2. My solo debut album will be different from So Far Gone because I now have a different story to tell.
3. I wasn’t on XXL’s freshmen cover last year, and I was happy because it showed me what my team could do in one year.
4. Kanye West is one of a kind.
5. I like to put Lox and Light Cream Cheese on my bagel.
6. My mom said, “I remember her” when she saw my “Best I Ever Had” video.
7. I need a girl who understands life better than I do.
8. If I signed to Cash Money in 1999, instead of 2009, I would still have my original Cash Money chain.
9. The one thing I miss about Toronto, compared to anywhere else, is feeling so far away from my dreams.
10. TV groupies are different from hip-hop groupies because they don’t exist.
11. One thing I haven’t bought yet that I want to buy is patio furniture.
12. The greatest piece of advice I ever got was to write it all down as it happen, because eventually you become numb to it, and I got that from TIP.
13. When people compare my buzz to 50 Cent’s , I think, he’s gonna get ANNNNNGGGRRYY, like the Hulk.
14. I think weed is a nice occasional escape.
15. Fuck bitches, get money.
16. People thought I was dating Rihanna, and that was semi-true.
17. I’m scared to death of dying.
18. I love women who love money, unfortunately.
19. Kandice Henry broke my heart.
20. My most-prized possession is your girlfriend’s heart.
I love this new song called "Go Girl" by upcoming artists Honest Bob featuring Matt Blaque. The video was shot by upcoming directing team Dahveed & Jones. You guys know i love supporting people over here! Check it out!
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
I actually listen to this version of the song once a week. The Braids "Bohemian Rhapsody"
Monday, November 23, 2009
There will be a two-day preview of Alicia Key's collection of necklaces for The Barbara’s Daughters that will take place in New York at Collette Blanchard Gallery. Alicia’s jewelry is due out in fall 2010. The prices will range from $85 to $2,500 and feature precious metals and gems inscribed with inspirational messages, reports People.com.
Im more excited for that LeToya album that she says she going to start working on in a few months!