Wednesday, May 12, 2010

LESSON OF THE WEEK: Never Assume

Last week was my birthday and my Wife barely said good morning, let alone' Happy Birthday.'

My kids came bounding downstairs to breakfast and didn't say a word either. I left for the office feeling very disappointed.

As I walked into my office, my secretary Jane said,'Good Morning Boss,and by the way Happy Birthday.

'It felt a little better that at least someone had remembered.At lunch she took me out and on the way back we stopped at her apt.

When we got there she said,' Boss, I'm going to the bedroom, I'll be right back.'

She went into the bedroom and, after a couple of minutes, she came out carrying a huge birthday cake...

Followed by my wife, my kids, and dozens of my friends and co-workers, all singing 'Happy Birthday'.

And I just sat there....On the couch...

......Naked.
(Via Kelly)

No comments: