Friday, February 24, 2012

Dear Journal, Nothing will upset my Season

Dear Devil,

There has been a laundry list of things that has been really getting under my skin and trying to break my happy spirits. I don't know what's going on but i do believe that everything that happens, happens because God is attempting to make you stronger for the journey he has ahead...

With that said i knew it was time for yet another break... Since my cousin was in Biloxi, Ms for her Air Force training and i had never been i jumped to the chance. Not to mention my manager got upset with me so she cut my hours and the trip was basically free all i had to do was pay for a rental to drive back home.

I must say i didn't know what to expect but i will say i LOVE BILOXI! OMG first of all i love beaches and the fact that the AirForce had our hotel right on the beach was freaking heaven. I enjoyed my early morning walks on the beach and my chance to explore a whole new place... I was so into the experience that many times can't help but stay... "Thank you Lord...I needed this getaway!"

However the trip was everything. We even drove down to one of my other favorite places New Orleans since it was an hour or so away. I even finally got things together with my book and the editing process is under way via createspace. I have had the best pregnancy and now that I'm about 4 months along i feel like so much has been attempting to eat away at my season and i WON'T ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN! People on my specifically. Honestly you know what, I've actually reached a great point in my life where i realized that if the worse thing they can do is fire me...They have really done NOTHING so Please Fire me! My focus is publishing my novel, being at peace, happy AND producing a healthy bundle of joy.. As one of my good friends posted on Facebook "Don't be distracted by criticism. Remember-the only taste of success some people have is when they take a bite at you." That status said so much for me and the timing was everything.

No comments: