Monday, January 07, 2013

MY FIRST NOVEL 'Carry The Day' FOR PURCHASE




I am so excited to announce that though Its been a LONGGGGG journey, it has happily come to an end. My long awaited self-published novel CARRY THE DAY is now available via Create Space online. I can not express how excited i am. Speechless really after all this time i thought maybe i would never make it happen. A lot has happened but God had a reason FOR IT ALL and so now that it is completed he can get his glory!!!! At this current time it is only online however, I am working hard now trying to also get it sold in stores but until then you can purchase it here!

Thank you all for all your support and patience. I know i have been disregarding the blog. I have no excuse, i will be back at it. That's my word!

Also to anyone who purchases the book, I would love for you to let me know what you think; whether it's good or bad. This is a career i intend to spend the rest of my life doing. So input can help in so many ways! Especially since, I have three other manuscripts that i have written and i intend on publishing as well.

Again thank you all!

No comments: