Friday, December 23, 2016

2017 be good to Me.


When I tell you i haven't slept but two hours in the past two days i mean it. From studying videos of my mentors in my head TD Jakes, My pastor Bishop Paul Walker and Lisa Nichols I haven't had time to do anything else. The information I have been getting and finding has excited me more than my sex life (Which i haven't had since like May) Yep going into the new year single. I truly hate it because i was in love with the man i was with  but it is also all good because God makes no mistakes and I've got my swagger back! Grind time... I'm am going to try and get better at finding post that align with my transition though I haven't figured out how to do that in the past few years. I'm going to get better i promise. I'll be starting school in January at TSU to get a Post Master's certification in Professional School Counseling, publishing my new book Magnolia Hill and some other things I cant share. If i don't post again until after the new year I want to say HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Shoutout to Love publicity for the "Love Your Goals 2017" Guide to Execution!! Most of which is nearly done, I think!

No comments: