Friday, June 09, 2017

Family trip to D.C., Arlington and Six Flags

We love to travel and have little outings. so
I decided since AutumnJones is where I came up with Autumn's name why not blog about her and our mommy and me outings. This was a good trip. We stayed in Arlington right across the bridge. We had a really good experience. We even hung out with my cousin who is stationed in the military not far from Six Flags. We went to the state capitol (We had no interest to see the white house..Shade but whatever) Here are some shots of Autumn along with he cousins Chloe and Colbi. BTW, they weren't happy the whole trip. They complained so much about having to walk everywhere. LOL, it was funny to me. (I wonder how they're going to feel when we take our family trip to New York next year.) Here are just a few pictures. As you notice we love grey sweat pants around here. lol 

Walked all over the Arlington National Cemetery to find a couple family members. 


National Museum of African American History and Culture (NMAAHC)



Cousin, Tristan Colbi




Six Flags America, Upper Marlboro w/my cousins

No comments: