Tyler Perry has wrote a letter to fans and Tyler's saying that he has a stalker I don't know if he's for real but this is what he had to say in the letter:"I'm trying to be careful how I say this without inciting this person, but I have a stalker," he begins. "This person sends several hundred emails a day to my office and has planned our wedding and bought rings and such. She has showed up at my house several times. What's crazy is I've never met this woman nor have I even responded to her emails. I've had to increase the guards at my house as well as travel with body guards and I hate that. I hate to have big guys following me around."
Who would be stalking Tyler, no one knows but i hope everything is under control.
Comments
Wow so is this how it goes
Commenting on: General -- Message Board
I said that I was not going to do this, because I care that much about you and your ministry that even if I think you are wrong I would not uncover you. I however did take this to the Father. And I know that He will defend me on this. It is funny how this email came about after I emailed you that it was over and that I would not send anymore gifts to you. I hate to go here, but is this how we always have to do things. Do we always have to fight about everything. I told you before you always misunderstand things and take it too extreme.
No email response to me??? wow, I beg to differ. But I know people will believe what they want to believe. I even told you if you wanted out earlier all you had to do is tell me.
I also told about telling all your business. Now, to claim that I wanted fame. If that were so, this would be bigger than it is. But I don't want to do you like that at all.
It is funny, when you were down, God helped me to help bail you out of some things. No we never met but yes we communicated many times. What the rings you knew about long ago, why such a big deal and if it was so bothersome when emailing you the picture why ask for me to resend because you could not see them. Did we have to go here?
When back at home. I have a question now this is before I ever visited your home. How is that you knew my home? What I looked like where I would be going, this is before you sent me your email address. You knew more of my business than I knew of yours. Hey, remember Whole Foods in November last year. Wow, you thought I did not see or the visit to the old church for prayer.
Or lets go to the mail. Where me and my niece were in the courts, Wow a nice tall man in this blue shirt and cap passing by. Yes I saw it all.
Did you like seeing me at the lake praying in my car?
That night I saw.
Yet I am the stalker. You love the way I DJ as my hair sway i like palms to the music as I dance. Need I go on.
When will this stop? I ask you. Ok your defense is that I am crazy but it is cool. For I know and God knows the truth.
Your email came to me when I told you that I was moving here I got it and called, but you email me back and said don't call just email.
I am tired of this thing. I came to you to settle things and to put it out on the table "what is it you wanted from me" If I was so bad, my car broke down at your home I was there all day why did you not call the cops, It would have helped me because I would have been happy to get back home, since you did not want to help.
This is ridiculous this whole thing. I never was trying to steal your fame or fortune even when things where offered I turned them down. You know it. Now how you respond it does not matter. But you know and I know.
This has gotten crazy and I have done enough already, I don't want to ruin you in anyway, but I think in the spirit you have cast lots already.
Be blessed
Date: Thu, Apr 17, 2008 2:13 PM EDT
Message Number: 771,185