Remember i told you guys a while back about Audrina being upset about her agency giving Lauren all the attention well, Audrina has apparently hired a new agent and is in negotiations for her first movie role."We only just started working with her, but are already in talks for a feature film," Audrina's new rep, Jonathan Perry( clients; the Kardashian clan) of Agency for Performing Arts, exclusively told E! News.
"She wants to do other things besides stay in that reality space," says Perry. "We are going to be getting her some television roles outside of The Hills, if they allow it. A lot of it is going to depend on what The Hills will be signing off on."
hopefully she gets everything she wants, I honesty don't think that Lauren was getting all the attention because of agents. Audrina personality is very dry and on the show she seems very naive and slow. I'm starting to think that's why she took those naked photo to get attention, I smell a loser...
Comments