2008 MTV Europe Music Awards Red Carpet

Katy Perry will host the 2008 MTV Europe Music Awards
Katy Will also wear this dress in the show... “I made this dress because for me Barack Obama is the most charismatic leader in politics today. He is incarnate of hope, change and youth. The ovation the dress received amazed me, as did the number of insulting letters I have received from the United States. But I’m pleased to see that fashion has become such a powerful'" says Jean Charles de Castelbajac’s (French designer)

Pink, I love you. Not a good choice though.

What's with the Robocop hand? I love B but why does she think she can sing every where? "I'm there. I can't wait. I feel like all of us, we're ready to do whatever we have to do. Whatever they want — if they need me to volunteer, they need me to sing, I'm there, and I'm ready," Beyonce said in an interview with the AP the day after Barack Obama made history in becoming the nation's first elected black president.

Comments

Edirin said…
Bey looked great, her performance was a big let down, she stood there and performed IIWAB...I was expecting single ladies