The Catholic League is OUTRAGED at PETA's New Ad!

According to Eonline the Catholic League, is outraged about PETA's ad campaign. The ad features a naked Joanna Krupa (who is Catholic by the way) sporting nothing but angel wings and holding a strategically placed crucifix, while exhorting us to "be an angel for animals" by adopting, rather than buying, new pets.

Krupa released a statement saying "It's understandable that the Catholic League is wary of another sex scandal, but the sex we're talking about pertains to dogs and cats," said the model. "As a practicing Catholic, I am shocked that the Catholic League is speaking out against my PETA ads, which I am very proud of. I'm doing what the Catholic Church should be doing, working to stop senseless suffering of animals, the most defenseless of god's creation." [source]

Everyone is so sensitive these days. Besides the ad is doing exactly what PETA campaigns are about to SHOCK PEOPLE INTO ACTION!

Comments

Keith said…
I'm very happy with this ad. :-)