IPOD REPEATS: Rihanna "Photographs" "Rude Boy" "Fire Bomb" & "Rockstar"

First of all, I LOVE Rihanna's new album Rated R! I've said several times it is her best work lyrically. I like the fact that as an artist she doesn't have the same type of album with every release. I really appreciate the substance on this album as well as her doing something else musically, instead of an expect GGGB repeat! I'm a music lover and i listen to everything from Rock, Grunge, Dub step, Pop to Hip-hop, R&B, Country and Dance. A lot of people were disappoint because it wasn't her usual, but honestly being an artist is about challenging yourself and being open minded. I also appreciate the fact that Rihanna went back to writing her lyrics. When she first came out she wrote on her first three albums. GGGB she didn't write so I'm glad she pick that pen back up. Rolling Stone also agrees since they recently said she has the best POP album of 2009. The NY Times also rated the album as the #9 album of 2009. Either way here are a couple of my favorite tracks off the album!

Comments