Marilyn Manson Dropped From Label Due To Sales

One of my favorite people Marilyn Manson has been reportedly dropped from his label Interscope Records. The source says that sits due to the lack of sales for Manson's last two albums Eat Me Drink Me and The High End of Low.

“We’ve just been released from our record contract with Interscope so I think a lot of the creative control on which my hands were tied on a lot of choices – the music videos – things like that (has been regained).

“I was so restrained from the music that I wanted to make – what they would allow, they would put out, what ideas they would allow to be conveyed in these videos. At least half of my creative output has been squashed, so now I think people can expect a whole lot more.” Said Manson. [source]

In Other Manson news, He and ex girlfriend Evan Woods are back together.

Comments

Keith said…
I have not bought an album of his in years. I had all his earlier albums.