MUSIC VIDEO: Rihanna & Jeezy Get “Hard”


Comments

TAM + SAM said…
not sure how I feel about the song... but she looks good and I love the Minnie Mouse helmut
xoxo
Sam
www.tam-sam.com
Psoriatic said…
Rihanna did an alright job, but she could've been a lot more original with the video, maybe had more of her own style, less Lady Ga Ga's style
Anonymous said…
Hi !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://cifizowe.jamminweb.com/mahokod.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money