Nick Jonas and the Administration

Ya'll know I'm a fan of the Jonas Brothers. LOL, So I'm extremely excited that Nick Jonas has decided to piece together a solo album. I say that because he always stood out to me as the Brother with an awesome musical taste and longevity. His new group Nick and the Administration according to Nick will showcase his musical taste: “With this record, the overall template was 60s and 70s funk-rock and, at times, soulful rock.” I got a little deeper with that and (influences) like Stevie Wonder, Elvis Costello, Prince…really just discovering myself in this project and working with these (Administration) guys to draw out our individual inspirations and experiences to make this record.” Nick’s debut album Who I Am will be out February 2, and his band is actually Prince's band!!! Hottness already.. Check out the first single, also titled “Who I Am”, below.

Comments