Rihanna spoke today on Tiffany Evans comments about the dark side of the music industry, in which Tiffany named RiRi’s hit “Russian Roulette” as a song about suicide. Rihanna was a gues on Big Boi’s Neighbourhood radio show today, where she was asked whom she would “turn off” if she had the chance. She replied Tila Tequila and Tiffany Evans:" Tiffany Evans. She’s just mouthing off for no reason actin’ like she knows me. The whole devil worshipping thing, she put out this whole statement...Oh, Tila Tequila! Hell yes. Same thing . I don’t like when people talk about me and don’t know me and don’t know what they’re sayin’ and sound stupid. I saw her backstage at the AMA’s one year… [laughs] She was just standing there with a drink in her hand, even though she doesn’t drink she had a drink in her hand, whatever. "
Tiffany Evans took no time to reply saying,
" I just wanna say that I personally do not have beef with Rihanna. Why would I have any beef with someone I don’t even know? It’s stupid. Whatever statements I made about the industry was not geared towards Rihanna in any type of way. What I said about RussianR was blown way out.So to Rihanna as young woman with total respect I apologize for the huge misunderstanding. "
But with the said she then took a jab at Riri, " Oh one more thing,about her calling me out with remote thing on big boi LOL I thought is was funny. Too bad I can Sang! " [source]
Wow well, Tiffany you may can sing but no one is listening. Sorry, should have left this one alone!
Comments