AutumnJones Catching Up With Chingy!

It may seem as though Chingy hooked back up with DTP (powerhouse team behind Ludacris) Came out with one of the hottest album’s of the year Hate It or Love It and then went off to relax somewhere on a beach. But that was not the case, Chingy has been working behind the scenes and “keeping the boat floating” as he might say. He has a lot going on and I recently caught up with Chingy out of his busy schedule to see what we can expect on the new album Everything and Nothing hitting stores later this year. As well as his reality show and two clothing lines he and his sister are working on.

I just starting to work on my album, it’s gonna be called Everything and Nothing. The first single is gonna be called “Mix It Up” it all should drop middle of this summer or close to the end of summer. It’s defiantly going to be a nice album!” Chingy said with excited as he continued to explain the title. “I named it's Everything and Nothing, because at a point in my life I felt like I had everything,then there was a time when I felt like I had nothing.” You know how people say you can be one of the richest people in the world but that don’t make you happy. So if you aint got happiness you aint got nothing.”

Chingy doesn’t plan on stopping with music,after making guest appearances on sitcoms like; My Wife and Kids,The George Lopez Show and One On One he caught the acting bug and is ready to take things to another level.“Right now I’m about to be working on two or three movies in September, I‘m trying to keep the boat floating,” he says with a smile. Chingy’s been in the game for several years, sold millions of album and has had to deal with a very public dispute with his former manager over money. So it should come as no surprise that Chingy has decided to use his experiences to show someone else the ropes of this industry with his new reality show,“Business with the Baileys.” "It's got something to do with my little sister Ziggy, she’s a artist as well, but she also does fashion. We got my little cousin Young Spiffy, he’s an artist on my label. He’s sister Jenna [people probably know her from College Hill Interns], who’s his sister and my cousin…It’s all family, Spiffy and his sister and me and my sister. The show, shows me in my everyday life and interacting with them and trying to help them with what they got going."

Chingy isn't planning on stopping anytime soon, he along with his sister Ziggy plan to take over the fashion industry with two clothing lines one for men and one for women. Chingy explains but not to much, “We have two clothing lines coming out Stick Monkey for women and Red Marin” for men, we been working on it for awhile and we’re finally getting it situated.” As you can see Chingy has been working on a lot of things and he’s showing people that even though talent may keep you, having passion and for something drives you and if your doing it with people who you care about Success can be even greater.

Comments