Danity Kane: Dawn

A lot of people are starting to understand why i have always thought dawn was the Artist in the group.. Know that Danity has Several other tracks that didn't make the cut for the album and most of them were written by Dawn. I would just like to Say this chick is not only my favorite person in the group but very talented!! I think that she's the only person in the group that could sustained a career in the industry once its all over, If its ever over..Not saying that the other four young ladies don't have it however, Aubrey is more of a socialite, Shannon?Who?i hardly remember her, D Woods from the vibe i get from her she's just there cause she had the connection, and Aundra I think she's cute.. She reminds me of the girls Diddy had before "Dream".. Anyway, if you 'd like to hear some of those tracks they are all on Youtube..

Comments