Beyonce Trying to Steal Kelly's Shine Again!


Word has it that Kelly is tired of playing background, various sources are saying that Kelly is furious over the leak of Beyonce's new single that came out the same day Kelly's new single was out to promote her album's re-release. What was bothersome even more Beyonce had the nerve to talk about the songs leak. Here's what she said on her official website: "Beautiful Nightmare," a demo I've been working on for possible inclusion on my next album, leaked on some websites. I want to thank all my fans for the positive response to the song, but I want to tell you that this is just a work in progress.It is not my time to put out new music. If you really want to hear some really great music now, you have to support my girls Kelly, Michelle and my sister Solange.Kelly just re-released her album digitally in the US, so check out "Ms. Kelly: Diva Deluxe." Michelle is about to put out the first single, "We Break The Dawn," from her album and Solange's single, "I Decided," is already one of my favorites." I am so over people, i mean It's a little to late for Kelly to realize that she has been played this whole time. But really its sad that Beyonce, her team, or whom ever is responsible of making competition between the group members. It kind of makes me question their friendship. If there really is loyalty on Beyonce's part. Besides that I don't know if you guys have seen Michelle's new look but shes killing 'em, I'm just glad she ain't making time for the B.S....

Comments

SAK said…
It seems as tho people are looking at beyonce like she took pity on her former group members by saying listen to her friends album until she's ready.. I definitely dont see it that way. Even though this industry is a competition I feel that beyonce is trying and has been trying to share the shine with her friends.Beyonce has always included her friends in her success; whether it be sharing the stage by being on her personal tour or by having them do cameos. Basically, I feel that Beyonce did nothing but promote her girls in a diplomatic way. It was a nice gesture.