ManWoman Having A Baby

I became very sick to my DANG stomach when i read this article on the AP website. I don't even know where to began.... So here we go,Thomas Beatie an Oregon man who used to be a woman says he is pregnant. Thomas Beatie's first-person story appears in a recent issue of The Advocate (news magazine for lesbians, gays, bisexuals and transgenders based in LA.)

Thomas was born a woman but became a transgender male and legally changed his sex to male but he kept his vagina which still makes him woman however he identity's himself as a male. He had his breasts surgically removed and started bimonthly testosterone injections. Thomas legally married Nancy. The pair wanted a biological baby but Nancy was unable to carry a child. So they decided Thomas would.


"I will be my daughter's father, and Nancy will be her mother. We will be a family."
Thomas says before getting pregnant he stopped injecting testosterone, and his body "regulated itself after about four months,We are happily awaiting her birth, with an estimated due date of July 3, 2008."... Oh i never thought I'd see the day and now that i have, I wanna close my eyes til it's over.

Comments

Wallo said…
Who would have ThUnk it! What will tomorrow bring?
AutumnJones said…
IDK but i'm very afraid...