Ne-Yo In King Magazine

Ne-yo looks very classic in the August 2008 issue of King Magazine:

Absolutely. What are some of your style rules?
Ne-Yo: There are different cuts to suits and slacks, and I’m learning all that stuff with the help of my stylist. I didn’t even know what a tie clip was before this album. You have to be clean even if you’re wearing jeans. Your clothes can’t be wrinkled or stained. You have to make a conscious effort to keep your nails short and clean.

Really? Manicures?
Ne-Yo:That’s something I used to never give a damn about, and I learned the hard way. People were saying, “How’s Ne-Yo got on a $2,000 suit and his nails are dirty?”

This man is Clean, me and my friend Cakes went to his Business partners house Memorial day for a very intimate party and he was Clean even at a BBQ!!! to read the rest of the interview got to King Mag.

Comments