Paul Pierce Thinks He Better Than Kobe

Paul Pierce, recently made a statement that made Millions of people draw a blank. Apparently the question was; Is Kobe really the best player in the world? Pierce states: "I don't think Kobe is the best player. I'm the best player. There's a line that separates having confidence and being conceited. I don't cross that line but I have a lot of confidence in myself."

**Was he drunk when he made these statement because this fool is no where near The best player in the World, NBA, The streets, Heck The WNBA for that matter. Yea he has had a hand full of good games but that's just about it. HE damn sure can't carry a team. He's obviously sick!! Last time i check Pierce himself was a little arrogant and obviously stupid. Work on your game then Just maybe we can talk about it. If you want to be real about no one cared who Paul Pierce was until KG and Allen joined the team. But he's The world Best player. GET OUT HERE and Get your mind right.

Comments