Sherri Shepard In Precious Times Magazine

Sherri Shepherd is featured on the cover of Precious Times Magazine, which is a magazine for christian women. Sherri talked to the magazine about her story of marriage, self-esteem and having a sister caught up in drug addiction . Shepherd told the magazine, "My sister was heavy into drugs, and we would have to go and get her from crack houses. I felt if someone killed me, it wouldn't even make a difference, I was in a very physically abusive relationship,” “I was sleeping with a lot of guys and had more abortions than I would like to count.”she says. Shepherd has often talked about how her Christian faith carried her through her difficult divorce from Jeff Tarpley, whom Sherri says got another woman pregnant.

I would love to read a book about her story.. I would have never seen the strength in her. I have so much more respect for her.

Comments