Jennifer Hudson Tells About Her Proposal

Jennifer has revealed how her fiancee', David "Punk" Otunga, proposed to her on her birthday.


I had no clue at all… We went to the beach during the day and he blindfolded me… and he gave me a purple shovel, because purple’s my favourite colour… and I had to dig. I ended up digging through all this sand. When I found it, it was like a bunch of beautiful cards… one related to the other, and the last one said, ‘Look around, take the moment in, turn around and I have a gift for you."


Aww the thoughtfulness..

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have a feeling this is the case of Big girl looking for love in the gay man... hello000000 Star jones, Terri Mcmillian... This stories been written already! What happen to the other guy she was engaged to? Why the hell they getting married so soon? I aint feeling this look Jenny.. He has a plan... You better hit him with your Pocketbook... lmbo.. naw but for real RUN!!
Edirin said…
how sweet, he seems like to good guy tbh, regardless him being on that stupid show