Jennifer's Family Is Making Funeral Arrangements for Later This Week

Jennifer and the Hudson family are preparing for the unfortunate deaths of her family Mother, brother and nephew. A source has said that Jennifer Hudson’s aunt, Dorothy Hudson, owns a funeral home called Hudson Funeral Home in Chicago and it may be where the funeral services will take place later in this week.

Here’s the message Jennifer Hudson’s sister just posted on her MySpace page:

“When I started my MySpace all of the above was true, now because I chose to do what was natural to me and love someone, it cost me my beautiful family. It cost me my beautiful, loving, supporting mother Darnell, my true blue baby brother Jason - I love you baby – and last but not never least, my only son Julian, my innocent baby…[Julian's] soul is at ease. I take comfort in knowing that Julian is with my mother and my brother and most of all the Lord, and now he’s my angel, he’s protecting me.”

We're praying for Jennifer and her family. God won't take you to, Nothing he won't take you through!!

Comments