Christina Milian and T.I. On The upcoming double cover issue of Rap-Up magazine.

On what it would take for him to be conceited like Kanye West: “Selling a billion. At about a billion, I think I’d be pretty hard to deal with.”

On winning awards: “No disrespect to Kanye, but that kinda stuff just don’t mean nothing to me. Whether or not I win an award, I mean that’s nice, but at the end of the day I understand that I’m a man. What being a man means to me is not defined by an award or an amount of records sold.”
On the reason why she was dropped: “It was a budget cut, I believe. [Def Jam] probably got rid of projects like mine to spend the money on [Rihanna].”
On learning about ex-boyfriend Nick Cannon’s marriage to Mariah Carey: “I was surprised like everyone else. I was like, ‘Really?’ It just seemed like a weird match, but I was happy for him. I always feel Nick works hard to get what he wants, whether that be women—that’s how he got me.”
- Is she sick,??someone always need a blame. Your albums weren't selling boo

Comments