Aubrey & D.Woods Staying Afloat!

Aubrey O’Day recently discussed her decision to appear nude on the March 2009 Cover of Playboy Magazine:

"Playboy for me was one of the most liberating things that I’ve done as a woman.” You could never imagine how empowering it is to be nude in front of cameras and have people looking at you in that way and seeing you as beautiful. A lot of the times I think I’m seen as a bad girl and I think that’s because I’m so open. I mean, I think a lot of the type of way I’m portrayed in the media isn’t always the way … the way I am in my heart. And so I think that we were able to capture that. …
“I think in society we tend to put ourselves in boxes and corners and restrict ourselves, and we constantly feel the need to not say this or not wear this or do that. Taking it all off and being nude is the most natural state that you can be in, and being able to feel comfortable with that and show that sex can be beautiful, comfortable … is going to be empowering for people.”



D.Woods looks great in Supermodels Unlimited Magazine! word is she is currently working on an album as well as a movie role. Good Luck.

Comments