Jada Pinkett Smith Addresses The "Open Marriage" Rumors

My girl Jada Pinkett Smith will return to the small screen soon.. Both staring and executive producing TNT’s new medical drama, Hawthorne. Jada also did an interview with NPR reporter Tony Cox, addressing rumors about her marriage to actor Will Smith and allegations that a school she co-founded with her husband has ties to Scientology. “I definitely respect and understand people’s curiosity, but people, they have to trust me when I speak on my truth…If I say to you, ‘I don’t have an open marriage,’ ‘No, we’re not gay,’ and you don’t trust that, well then there’s nothing that I really have to say to anybody about anything, because at the end of the day, I’m living my life, and I’m happy.”

To listen to Jada's full interview click here

Comments