Shanna Moakler Resigns as Miss California Pageant Director

Shanna had this to say to USMagazine:"Since the press conference yesterday, I had a chance to think about what has taken place, and I feel that at this time it is in my best interest to resign from the Miss California USA organization," Moakler tells Us.

"I cannot with a clear conscious move forward supporting and promoting the Miss Universe Organization when I no longer believe in it, or the contracts I signed committing myself as a youth," she continues. "I want to be a role model for young women with high hopes of pageantry, but now feel it more important to be a role model for my children. I am sorry and hope I have not let any young supporters down but wish them the best of luck in fulfilling their dreams."

I respect her for that! I agree, the other chick Nevada lost her crown for the same thing.Rules are rules, you can't bed them whenever you see fit!

Comments