Tyra Banks Fires Paulina Porizkova On Her Birthday!!

STORY READS AS: Tyra Banks has fired Paulina Porizkova from "America's Next Top Model." The retired catwalker said she was let go last month because there were too many cooks in the kitchen. "Do you know why I'm in Los Angeles?" she asked Craig Ferguson during a visit to his "Late Late Show" Tuesday night. "... Because I'm looking for a job, because I was fired by 'America's Next Top Model' -- on my birthday." The former model said she was told the show "needed to cut some fat, and the fat was me. …It could have been either that or my gigantic, huge ego, which I wasn't aware of before I was told by the producers that I had an ego problem." When Ferguson asked if her pink slip was due to a rivalry with Banks, she said, "I really believe they just felt like they didn't need me, which of course they don't. So that's OK."
source:EURWEB

Comments