2009 BET Awards "I wish BET died so that Michael Jackson could do them a tribute!"

Hi everyone, i was planning on giving my take on the show however i opted out. I am so disappointed i just feel like no need. I was not very happy with a lot of the foolishness that was associated with Michael Jackson's name. I do understand they had to put something together in a few days however BET should have just did one big tribute in the middle of the show or end. Its kind of like one of my twitter Friends said last night via twitter "He'd wish BET died so that Michael Jackson could do them a tribute." BET has officially hit rock bottom(as if they hadn't already) but Honestly for a man as great as Michael, BET should have just waited for the tribute or brought out Chris Brown to do a full show. I'm threw!

No disrespect to anyone, I just feel you can not associate someone like MJ with the foolishness that was the BET AWARDS 2009. I refuse to report anything more on the show!