LeToya Luckett Speaks Out About Matthew Knowles Having Her Removed From BET Awards Line up

Letoya Luckett was recently interviewed and asked about the whole situation with Matthew Knowles fighting BET to have her removed for the performance line-up(click to read story)..

Dj Flexx asked: "Let's just say that it's true, how does it make you feel that Matthew would go so hard at you to get you off the show?"

"It saddens me a little. Because our situation happened close to 10 years ago, and I think as we all know Bey is a very very very talented artist, and I think that we both have our own lanes and fanbase, and I don't see why I would have to be one of the ones picked out of the entire crew of females that will be hitting the stage that night. I don't know... I'm gonna try and word this right... I just don't understand why I'm picked outta that group because there are so many other female artists performin' that night and I think we all deserve to have a chance at that stage. Everybody works hard and we all have something different to offer, from Keyshia to Keri to Bey, everybody is different in their own ways so it saddens me if that's true, and I hope that's not the case but I'll be there regardless"

Click here to see the actual interview