Jay-Z Comments On Chris Brown & The Game

Jay-Z made an appearance at Tim Westwood’s radio show in London last night and where he spoke on Game and Chris Brown:

On Game talking mess about Jay-Z and Beyonce: He’s a groupie. Tell ‘Groupie’ to get over it.

On Chris Brown’s apology: We Are all flawed human beings. All a person can do is apologize. Everyone should be allowed to make mistakes. It happens
On Blocking Chris Brown from Performing at the BET Awards: That’s the silliest rumor I’ve ever heard. First let me categorically deny that, that’s not even my style. If I have a problem with Chris brown, I have a problem with Chris Brown. I haven’t said anything live or behind the scenes. I don’t agree with what he did and that’s it. But as far as not letting him perform on BET, that’s ridiculous, that’s stupid and that’s a sucker move. I wouldn’t do it. And people commenting on rumors, that’s a sucker move