Michelle Williams "I might get in trouble for saying that but, oh well"

Michelle was also recently interviewed by the BBC and she was asked then if she is in anyway envious of the level of success that Beyonce has achieved?

"I wouldn't say I'm envious but I know that I can have number one songs. We all can. Myself, Kelly [Rowland] - she's got a number one song now with David Guetta [When Love Takes Over]. It's possible. I don't care about money in the bank when my Mom is thousands and thousands of miles away Destiny's Child, we're all solo. There's no reason why A, B and C can't have their own levels of success in lanes A, B and C. I might get in trouble for saying that but, oh well. And what I hate people to do is, they don't think because I'm not visible over here with the number ones, they think I'm not doing anything or they think I'm not as successful. But I'm in the freaking West End! I'm the first African-American woman to play this role in the West End! But it's okay. The other day I was walking around London, nobody made a fuss - I like that. I wanna be respected for what I do but I don't wanna be bombarded and can't go anywhere. So that's what I have over Beyonce. I can go anywhere I want."