Fe Fe Dobson Does Honey Magazine & Speaks Rihanna


Most know, i have been a huge fan of Fefe Dobson for years. I am originally from Seattle,Wa so grunge and rock is notorious. The first album i played so much that i had to buy another one. Fefe's been gone for awhile and there have been a lot of comparisons of Rihanna. Honestly i dont see them! They are two totally different styles. Fefe recently was interviewed by Honey Magazine. Check some of it out here:

That’s my point. The image thing — to go so extreme, from dancehall reggae queen
girl to cool, punky, rocker-chick. People say Rihanna bit your style.
I mean, for sure I question that, but who wouldn’t. She is supposedly a fan of mine. I try to take it as a compliment. It gets a little much when she starts getting the same tattoos as me but overall I just want people to separate the image and listen to the music. It’s about the music. Its like Prince and Michael Jackson, totally different artists. Or its like Kanye West and Jay-Z. So what? They are both black men, they sound different. So they both wear jeans, they are different. And why would you want the same type of artist?

People are definitely do an image comparison.
To me, dressing is like an expression. You don’t have to be crazy or whatever. Just wear whatever you want to wear.

I think you can tell when it’s contrived and when it’s authentic.

I agree. I do have to say one thing though, her songs are well written. I know Ne-Yo writes some stuff and he is an amazing writer but we’re just different.

Have you guys met?
Yeah, I met her when she was the dance hall queen with the long hair. She was a nice girl but very quiet.

To read more click here

Comments