Kellie Williams Getting Married

Congrats to Kellie Williams of "Family Matters" fame. She is engaged to be married to her fiance Hannibal Jackson (yep, i said it right). The couple will wed next month sometime. Kellie talked to Essence Magazine months ago about her engagement:

ESSENCE.COM: Did the show impact your dating and how is your love life now?

WILLIAMS: I am engaged now, which is a miracle. All the guys I worked with were like brothers and I didn’t really have a real boyfriend until I was 28. I worked so much and delayed that part of growing up. If it were up to me I would have my mother, father and pastor and do the wedding for $500 with a cookout, but my fiancĂ© wants the big wedding. I’m excited though and he’s a great guy—the guy people think doesn’t exist anymore. We met through a friend and less than a year later he proposed. I never thought marriage was for me and I loved being single. When you don’t believe that love will come it will when you least expect it, just look at me!
----The couple also has a website with wedding info click here