MTV VMA's Recap! Where do We start??


The show started with Janet's tribute to her brother Michael Jackson. I was expecting more, but i wouldn't say to much... because I JUST WON'T! But the dancers did their thang. Did anyone else notice Laurann and Chris Judd (All J.Lo's old booty was in the house. MUST i say her shoes Where ON POINT)
The show from there went into what has to be the most talked about Kanye rant ever! He decided it was tactful to interrupt Talyor Swift while she accept an award, that HE felt Beyonce should have won. First let me just say, i understood where Kanye was coming from. But NOT the way he did it! She's a kid, winning the first country award (i believe) on the VMA's. Give her, her moment. If there was a time to interrupt. it should have been during Emiem winning an award (when did he drop another album?). AGAIN..I didn't expect Taylor to win either, nor am i mad about Kanye's opinion. However, rushing the stage wasn't the appropriate time and place to express his disagreement
what I'm confused on the most is, We all know of Kanye's rant, so why is anyone upset! HELLLOO, you all just gave him the fuel that he need. Suckers, fall for his publicity crap every time. But i do love his music as well as Taylor's. Creatively she had a good video, (though,i would've gave the award to Lady Gaga) Congrats Taylor.
Speaking of Lady Gaga who in my eyes had the best performance, along with Pink and Jay and Alicia Keys. But why did Lil Mama think it was okay to get up on stage? Tactfulness, yet again.. Someone needs to stop letting lil Mama think she's a kid and give her a stylist! ASAP

Beyonce did her usual tights, wind blowing, bodysuit, hair swinging.. I LOVE beyonce, but its time to change up the game. You did it before why is it so hard now? And why did MTV put Solange right after Beyonce? Ugh, that pissed me off...

Wale and UCB was the VMAs houseband, they did great. Green day performed, I'm actually excited about this new album! Muse was okay.. I can't remember who else performed. lol

**SIDEBAR**I think Britney has some kind of deal with MTV, she just winning random awards. Did Taylor even thank Beyonce for allowing her to finish her speech? I must say Beyonce is such a f**ing lady! Cause a WOMAN like me, I'd say i was sorry but, I HONESTLY dont feel as if any artist, should have to share their moment with anyone. BEYONCE should have addressed KANYE! And is MTV bluntly showing us that they are using payolla for these awards, i swear.. If so, let me round of my funds because there are several, Pop, Rock, Country, R/B, Hiphop and techno artist that went unnoticed this year. With some of the BEST albums. I'm tired of seeing the same artist at every show..
AND MTV showed that NEW MOON Trailer..LET JUST SAY! I'll be seeing this more than once. (Like The first) Kanye did issue a statement saying he was sorry for the way he went about his rant! But no one cares. You know what else i find funny is, he does this every time and then comes out with an album that breaks records. SMH--Dummies..

Comments

Anonymous said…
So true, Beyonce should have addressed Kanye. I agree with what he said as well, he just went about it wrong. He even said he spoke to Taylor's mom.
Shawn said…
I feel like Beyonce should have addressed kanye as well! She kind of threw him under the bus