Stephanie Pratt: "I'm Leaving 'The Hills'

One of my favorite reality shows is on MTV.. Guess, The Hills! Though we all know that some of the show is so scripted it seems that some of the girls are over it and are ready to move on to new things. According to a Hollyscoop exclusive with Stephanie Pratt; She, Audrina, and Lo will be leaving after the 10 episodes. Word is Audrina Patridge got her own reality show on MTV with Mark Burnett. Pratt said, "I don't know how much more I can take of The Hills," added Stephanie. "The Hills is very brutal." When Pratt was asked if the reason behind the leave involves the new "ginger" of the show Kristin? she replies, "It's not because of Kristin ," she tells Hollyscoop. "I was going to stay and see what happens after these ten episodes, but I just don't think I can stand The Hills anymore."

She adds, "We've all grown up. It's not the original girls moving to LA trying to make it. Right now everyone’s fighting to be the queen or king of LA." So is Kristin as bad as she seems on camera? Stephanie tells Hollyscoop, "It's not the question of her being that bad. Its more like is she for real?"

I don't know how i feel about this. I mean Audrina, she's pointless on the show because she's just a boring, scary Chick. But i like Stephanie and Lo.. They are walking away from a lot of money, but hay I'd rather be broke than continue to have my name ripped apart. Big ups to Stephanie, she was recently hired as a freelance fashion correspondent for the E! network.

To see how much these girls make an episode click here! They can literally pay off college in one episode.

Comments