Ashton Kutcher Covers V Man Magazine

On how lucky he is: “My life is so far from domesticated. That is not a good definition of me at all. Demi and I play around the world, and that is awesome. I was just on the phone with my agent and he said to me, “I don’t know many people who have it as good as you have it.”

Ashton Kutcher on his looks: “I don’t have a feeling one way or the other. I thank God for what I have. I guess I’m lucky for the way I look. I think the way I look has given me opportunities I may not have otherwise had. So I’m grateful for that.”

On his relationship being atypical and how he makes it work: I don’t know; how do people make relationships work? I work really hard on myself to constantly become a better person, and she does the same, and by doing so we take responsibility for our actions and for one another. And we treat each other with reverence. We seek to make each other’s lives better. And by doing so we share a really unique partnership.”

On stories on Ashton leaving Kaballah: It’s not true. It’s (Kaballah) not like a religion. It’s not something you join, it’s not a club. So the notion of leaving or going — it doesn’t really have that. It’s a personal choice. That’s a complicated answer; the real answer is that no, I haven’t defected. (LAUGHS) I haven’t had the chip uninstalled!

Comments