MONICA: Still Standing

So at first i was not going to check out the show. One because i thought it would be a repeat of her previous show of the same titled on Peachtree TV. Two because I've always been a HUGE Monica fan , i own every album and i needed no more visuals to say she's a great artist. But i wanted to give it a chance. I must admit.. I was blown away and i was were grateful to be able to see an Artist so positive and spiritual. I love the take of the show, it's not BET usual BS. I love what she stands for and i RESPECT her morals and values. Her choice to make GOD and FAMILY first. Over any amount of money or fame, says so much in this day and age! I'm so glad she not like some artist who have been sucked dry in personality, honesty and loyalty. She is a great role model to kids and she is very humble. Through all that she has been through she is STILL STANDING and i, for one am PROUD! MONICA I LOVE YOU!


Comments