STYLE HIT OF THE WEEK: Hilary Duff




I realized as i listened to Hilary's last album "Dignity" that i had not posted anything on my beloved friend since July, when she was named as a Youth Ambassador to the children of the Colombian capital, Bogota. I noticed she's been doing a lot of acting on shows like Gossip Girl, Law & Order: SVU, and Ghost Whisperer. I am proud of her for that but I'm in need of some music soon. I understand she is working on several new movies to hit theatres next year but what about the music? I know you guys are like "Why do you like her" But i love the fact that she has grown into a wonderful young LADY and is not out wasting her fortune and fame on Bull sh*t. So Hilary if you see this, here's to you... WE NEED NEW MUSIC! But until then, she is this weeks "Style Hit of The Week"

Although Hilary loves to be low key she has been spotted out and about at several events these past couple of months. Looking great i must add. She has matured in style going in a more conservative direction. Yet she still has her edgy charm. I see she really loves this pencil skirt! But you know what i love it too, ALL WOMEN MUST HAVE ONE!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You Like Duff? Randomish lol.. Your so hard core! Anyway, she does look great. I like that bracelet in the photo with her friend.

Popular posts from this blog

Gina Torres Joins Cast of Gossip Girl