ASHANTI SIGNS MAJOR TELEVISION DEAL

According to Ashanti's website, she has signed a television deal with Reveille LLC,('Ugly Betty' and 'The Biggest Loser'.) Shani will be taking on the roles of Executive Producer and personality of an music-based competition TV show.“I’m excited about the opportunity to be working with Reveille LLC, one of the tv industry’s heavyweights and I can’t wait to begin production,” said Ashanti in a statement on her website. Ashanti will also make an appearance on 'Extreme Makeover: Home Edition' and she is still working on new music.

Comments

Keith said…
I was wondering what she was up to. I wish her the best.
Anonymous said…
Dear Author www.autumnjones.net !
Willingly I accept. An interesting theme, I will take part.
Anonymous said…
I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
And you et an account on Twitter?