AUTUMNJONES: Best Albums in 2009

These albums are not in any particular order! They are all albums that i play on a daily and i consider them the best that this year had to offer! Two were actually released the end of 2008 but they made a HUGE impact on my 2009! Oh and i don't apologize for my musical taste. All these albums can be heard via Imeen or singles can be heard in the midst of a Pandora mix!
Wale

Robin Thicke/Animal collective/Laura Izibor

Mary J Blige/ Kimberly Nichole/Solange
Drake

Raekwon/ The Clipse/Mos Def
Melanie Fiona/K'naan/ Carrie Underwood

Mary Mary

UGK/Trey Songz/Yeah, Yeah, Yeah's

Mariah Carey/ Maxwell / Michael Buble'

Mr. Hudson /Rihanna

LeToya/Ghostface Killah/ Grizzly Bear

Green Day/Kid Cudi /Amerie
Chrisette Michelle /Jay-Z

Honorable mention: Alicia Keys( fail to meet my expectations), Fabolous(He never lets me down),Wilco(The new & improved Wilco, but the album was missing something) & Brian McKnight(I can't stand him as a person! I've met him before yes! But this album was very good.) Marques Houston (Lyrical content is on point! The tracks chosen takes away from his arrangements. but well done, dont sleep Marques makes GREAT music!)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Some of these people i've NEVER heard of! But i see a lot of my favorites from this year on there!