DOWNLOAD & ARTIST SPOTLIGHT: WISH

As i cruised through youtube as i do every night before i go to bed. I stumbled upon Baltimore artist WISH! At first glance i thought to myself whats different! I watched all of her YOUTUBE videos (judging by her performances, she's spends a lot of time around the "Kids" & you I love the "Kids") I checked out her myspace and website. Before i read or researched anything i download the EP to get a ear full of her talent. I was really surprised and i really enjoyed the Skool Gurl Diaries compilation! The compilation is a fusion of R&B/Alternative music mixed in with some Pop ballads.

Skool Gurl Diaries is Wish's first solo attempt, after being in two girl groups. According to Wish's website she is now in New Jersey, putting the finishing touches on her album with the help of best friend and songwriter Donny Roc who has written all songs on the album except for two.

Some of my favorites; Don't Let Him See You Cry, Make It Good, Koldhearted, Twin Sista, Instead of You, H.A.T.E.L.O.V.E (there are a few others)

"They say that im the next Keyshia Cole and i take that as a diss/Im a B*** that stand on my own and i do my own sh**/You keep calling me Keri and imma punch you with my fist/I aint dissing nobody but i need for you to know that/Im the Sh**" ---"I'M DA SHIT" REMIX FEATURING WISH & DONNY ROC

Wish's Youtube, Myspace, Website, Twitter To download Skool Gurl Diaries click here

Comments