Dwight Howard gets fined $35,000, for blogging

Dwight Howard took to his blog to complain about the referees and apparently he is not allowed to do so and was fined 35,000. Here is what he said:

"Ya'll know that that series against Charlotte drove me crazy. I mean it was almost comical at times how I was getting fouls called on me. There was nothing I could do out there and I felt like I couldn't even move without getting that whistle blown on me.

I'm not looking to say anything to get myself in trouble with the league, but I just don't see other star players getting called for fouls the way I get them. No star player in the league is outta games the way I am. I even talked to Pat Ewing about his career and he said he never had foul trouble like what I'm going through."

Hum, i can understand why but at the same token why are we not fining athletes for having Twitter accounts and blogs period, if how i feel about something is to be fined. Its a blog, whether part of the NBA organization or not he should still be able to speak how he feels about the game. This is prime example why the NBA is losing a lot of their fans. All of these unnecessary rules and calls. The fine was not need, Get a life!

Or maybe this is his pay back for all the crap he's been childishly putting his baby momma threw! I can agree he's not at all very mature.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gina Torres Joins Cast of Gossip Girl