Gabriel Aubry confirms Split form Halle

Gabriel recently spoke to Access Hollywood about his split form Halle, "While I will not comment on all of the wild inaccuracies being speculated about in the media, I am sad to say that Halle and I have decided together to separate at this time," Aubry's statement reads. "She is, and will forever be one of the most special and beautiful people that I have ever known, and I am certain that we will continue to have only love and respect for one another."

The couple who have been together since meeting on a photo shoot in 2006 are currently working out custody arrangement for their little girl Nahla. But Aubry says, "We have been blessed with the most amazing daughter in the world," Aubry continues. "Her happiness and well-being are the most important thing for both of us. Please respect our privacy during this very difficult time."

Comments