Style Hit Of The Week: Jada Pinkett Smith

Helllllloooooo Blogger world. I know, i know its been awhile of just posting videos. However today i decided i need to make a Fashion post! There have been a lot of great things going on in my life (minus all the Bs) so lets get to it!!!


Jada Pinkett Smith is this weeks Style Hit of The Week! I must say Jada has been killing these young girls. Making young boys, men and women water at the mouth. She's is mother of two and her shoes game is just UNDOUBTEDLY one of the best! I've come across a few pictures that i wanted to highlight today. I love Jada's style because she is very simple but she always make sure she highlights her attributes. Her legs, arms and her shoulders stay in great condition. Her hard TANNED body always looks amazing in whatever she puts on. Even if she is in underwear (as she was at the 2010 BET Awards) However with that said, only she could pull off some of the picks that she wears. She is fearless, girlie and sophisticated all in one outfit. She always picks a outfit that always makes a strong statement. which represents her personality and her body of work.

Below are some of my latest favorites on Jada!

Comments

Keith said…
I love Jada. She's so beautiful, stylish & talented.