AutumnJones's Playlist: Kandi, Sia, Maroon 5, Florence + The Machine, Bruno Mars & More


I've been listening to a lot of music as this is my favorite time of the year AUTUMN! The time when a lot of new music and albums drop, with that said i figured i'd share some of my playlist this past week.

Sia "Big Girl little Girl" whole album is actually HOT!
Kandi "Leave You"
Jazmine Sullivan "10 Seconds"
Rihanna "Fire Bomb" "Rude Boy"Whole 'Rated R' YES I'm still on this album
Maroon 5 'Hands all over me' album
Florence + The Machine "Cosmic Love"
Bruno Mars "The Other side" "Grenade" "Just the way you are"
Aloe Blacc "I Need A Dollar"

Kanye "Power" "Monster"
K.Michelle "Fallin' "Where they do that at" "i just can't do this" "Met yo Match"
Wacka Flacka Flame "No Hands"
Trey Songz "Bottle up"
Chris Brown "Deuses"
Linkin Park 'A Thousand Suns' album
Fantasia 'Back to me' album (grew on me)

Honorable mentions Betty Wright, Stevie Wonder, Al Green, Lil Walter, KoKo Taylor, Sir Elton John, Frank Sinatra, The Beatles & The Stylistics... I'm heavy into oldies LIKE SERIOUSLY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gina Torres Joins Cast of Gossip Girl